Welcome to Merry Monday 98! We’re excited you stopped by! Spring is definitely come to Seattle, as have wedding and baby shower season! I was busy hosting a baby shower last week with my favorite classic diaper cake, but with a modern touch. For those brides-to-be out there, some of my best (and most ORGANIZED) girlfriends came up with a list of their best wedding planning tips for you! Meanwhile, I spent some time last week taking a look at all the tools and resources that I’ve been using over the last year blogging. I’ve definetely learned a lot about what works and doesn’t work for me. I made a list of every tool I’m currently using here!
Hope you all have a great start to you week!
- We love when you share, but please do not link-up posts that require email list sign-ups for downloads.
- We updated our party rules! We want to see your CRAFTS, HOME PROJECTS, HOME DECOR, DIY PROJECTS, RECIPES, and HELPFUL TIPS/TRICKS (Including beauty, style, cooking, home, and more). If we can learn something from your post to make something or try something new, please come and share it!
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday 98
- Erlene’s pick : DIY Farmhouse Style Trim | Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Pasta Pie | Lou Lou Girls (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Candlestick Plant Stand | Dazzle While Frazzled (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Menopause Pie aka Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream | Marilyn’s Treats (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Spring Home Tour | My Life From Home (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : DIY Painted Vase | What Treasures Await (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Torta Salata Zuicchine| Hobby E Creativita (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Make a Metallic Orb for $3 | No Small Life (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : How to Build a Boat Picnic Table | Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Monthly Crafting Book Club | Raising Fairies and Knights (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : 3 Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs | Suburban Simplicity (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Upcycled Window Frame | Nourish and Nestle (PIN IT)